ENVIRO-OBT Organic Bacterial Tablets
What is ENVIRO-OBT?
ENVIRO-OBT waste disposal management is a genetically engineered grouping of nine different strains of microorganisms specifically designed to solve waste disposal problems. One of the tremendous advances made in the development of ENVIRO-OBT waste disposal solutions is its capability to breakdown food grease. Up until recently the biodegradation process of food was extremely slow. Food grease will collect and solidify into balls and cause restriction within pipes; thereby causing many problems for all kinds of waste removal equiment; whether they be single buildings, marine vessels, or municipalities.
How Do They Work?
Each waste disposal managment tablet contains 10 billion patented bacterial and enzyme cultures which are specifically formulated to degrade grease, fats, oils, paper, starch, and detergents, and turn them into harmless liquid which flow out of the system.
Use of ENVIRO-OBT waste disposal solutions in Grease Traps
ENVIRO-OBT can be used in eliminating grease buildups in grease traps with excellent results. The method for such use is as follows.
1. Initially place two or three ENVIRO-OBT tablets directly into the grease trap.
2. At the end of the day, or during the period of least activity, crumble one caplet and place it in a drain that runs directly into the grease trap. Flush the drain with water. This procedure should be done at least three times per week.
3. Depending on the severity of the problem, the grease trap will be cleared of grease buildup in approximately two weeks.
4. At the end of a few weeks, the grease trap will be totally cleared, and will be free flowing.
5. Caustic compounds, such as drain openers, ammonia, chlorine, and acids should not be poured down the drain. The use of any of these chemicals will kill the bacteria and stop the grease clearing activity.
NOTE: For best results to liquefy grease, on initial application for grease traps, dissolve 3 tablets with Luke warm water in a bucket and pour into drain lines or directly into grease trap, then use 1 tablet weekly.
Directions For Use:
Aboard Ships or Drilling Rigs
ENVIRO-OBT waste disposal equipment is most beneficial to the Marine Sanitation Device when flushed down toilets. This allows the bacteria to come to life and begin the breaking down process of waste while it is still inside the pipes or holding tanks long before it enters the system.
1. Initially place four ENVIRO-OBT tablets directly into the first compartment of the Marine Sanitation Device and flush one caplet down each toilet.
2. Once a week flush one caplet down each toilet aboard the ship or rig. Also place one tablet into the drains in the galley and showers and flush with water.
3. Caustic compounds, such as drain openers, ammonia, chlorine, and acids should not be poured down the drains or toilets that empty into the sewage system. The use of any of these chemicals will kill the bacteria and cause the system to go septic.
Packed: 90 Tablets Per Container
More Product Information